Your presence and your work are invaluable. Everybody can do something, for example:
- Interior and exterior construction
Culture, Media, Internet:
- Translating from Serbian to English, form English to Serbian
- Writing articles
- Editing, spell-checking
- Desktop publishing
- Web design
- Graphic design
- Installing PCs
Food and Drinks:
- Cooking in the Parish Hall kitchen
- Bring in food you prepared at home
- Bar tending
- Printing, mailing, distributing brochures
- Selling at flee markets
- Assistance during the holy liturgy
- Making phone calls
Monetary and other Donations
Your donations will pay the expenses of the church operations (heating, cleaning, salaries...) or go towards the reconstruction effort.
Donors are acknowledged throughout the year.
Monetary donations to charities are tax deductible.
1) You can make a donation in person in church
(before or after the liturgy find the church-school congregation accountant in the candle shop)
2) By Mail
(make check payable to Serbian Orthodox Church St. Arsenije of Srem)
Sent mail to:
SERBIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH
St. Arsenije of Srem
508 Byron Street South,
Whitby, Ontario, L1N 4R3
C A N A D A
3) By Pre-authorized Payment from Checking Account, Savings Account, or Credit Card
(complete and mail or fax the Donor Application)
4) ON-LINE Payments
Why join Church School Congregation ?
As a member you will be involved in the vital work of the life of the Serbian Orthodox Church and the nation.
By becoming members we also help the church, and also show the presence of Serbs in the province of Ontario, which is very important when applying for grants and loans from government and private institutions.
Applocation form is HERE
Send the application for to our priest
Give us a call!
508 Byron Street S., Whitby, Ontario,
(905) –655 -6070
(647) –297 -6227
Miroslav Antić, Internet